[Neo4j] Some questions about design when using neo4j

Marko Rodriguez okrammarko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:56:21 CEST 2011

Hey,

If you want to play with JUNG over Neo4j, you can do it via TinkerPop.

Graph g = new Neo4jGraph("/tmp/neo4j");
GraphJung jung = new GraphJung(g);

That GraphJung object is a implementation of the JUNG Interfaces and can be processed by the JUNG algorithms package.

https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/wiki/JUNG-Ouplementation

HTH,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com