[Neo4j] Problem Installing Spatial (Beginner)

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Tue Sep 27 17:57:36 CEST 2011

Al,
sorry for the inconvenience, we are just about to make the tests
green. For the moment, just do

mvn clean install -DskipTests

to get the resulting artifacts that you then can use in your Neo4j
Server or Java application. Let me know via Skype or so how I can
help!

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter