[Neo4j] Best practice for User Authentication and Authorization

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Thu Sep 15 11:13:03 CEST 2011

Great link James, I was looking for something to refer to when writing an
update for http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/ACL for the docs. This goes about
half way but should show you the principles?

/peter

Sent from my phone.

http://www.xaprb.com/blog/2006/08/16/how-to-build-role-based-access-control-in-sql/

http://www.xaprb.com/blog/2006/08/18/role-based-access-control-in-sql-part-2/