[Neo4j] Neo4j server in maven repo

jasonab jasonab at acm.org
Wed Oct 19 02:02:18 CEST 2011

Anders Nawroth wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just reindexed the release repo, hope that helps!
>
> We're looking into replacing the Nexus instance, it has some issues.

Thanks, that seems to have updated the index. My side is working now as
well.

For the record, I think my root problem was a config issue on my side, but
the index was stale, and has now been updated, which should be a good step.

I did see the following errors:
Downloading:
http://maven.stage.pub:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/neo4j/build/parent-central/25/parent-central-25.pom
Downloaded:
http://maven.stage.pub:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/neo4j/build/parent-central/25/parent-central-25.pom
(27 KB at 43.5 KB/sec)
Downloading:
http://maven.stage.pub:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/neo4j/neo4j/1.5/neo4j-1.5.pom
[WARNING] The POM for org.neo4j:neo4j:pom:1.5 is missing, no dependency
information available
Downloading:
http://maven.stage.pub:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/neo4j/server-api/1.5/server-api-1.5.pom
[WARNING] The POM for org.neo4j:server-api:jar:1.5 is missing, no dependency
information available
Downloading:
http://maven.stage.pub:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/neo4j/neo4j-cypher/1.5/neo4j-cypher-1.5.pom
[WARNING] The POM for org.neo4j:neo4j-cypher:jar:1.5 is missing, no
dependency information available
Downloading:
http://maven.stage.pub:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/org/neo4j/neo4j-shell/1.5/neo4j-shell-1.5.pom
[WARNING] The POM for org.neo4j:neo4j-shell:jar:1.5 is missing, no
dependency information available

jason