[Neo4j] Index Creation via REST API

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Tue Oct 18 10:48:51 CEST 2011

Mmh,
execting this gives me

curl -X POST http://localhost:7474/db/data/index/node/ -H
'{"name":"address","config":{"provide":"lucene","type":"fulltext"}}'
{
  "template" : "http://localhost:7474/db/data/index/node/address/{key}/{value}",
  "provider" : "lucene",
  "type" : "fulltext"
}

Let me know if you need help I think Skype might be in order?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer