[Neo4j] Transparent Distributed Queries?

amitp amit.portnoy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:38:10 CEST 2011

Hey thanks for the answers,

after thinking about it for a while, I got to the conclusion that both neo4j
HA and GoldenOrb don't really solve my problem, because they both help to
distribute the problem but not in a P2P way but they distributed with some
centralized control.
I need a solution with autonomous P2P agents...

My plan for now is to make my own version of a parser for a subset of the
cypher language, hopefuly that parser will be able to split a query into a
few sub queries (for some real underlying graph DBs that are found in the
peers)