[Neo4j] Configuring Neo4J via Python bindings

Michael Hunger michael.hunger at neotechnology.com
Fri Oct 14 05:37:22 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

What do you mean by "ground to a halt" ? Is it using all available CPU or heavy IO-waits (top, iostat, vmstat)?

A thread dump (via jps + jstack ) would be great.

You can probably pass in the config map into the  Graph database call.
Current config is logged to messages.log, please share that too as well as your system parameters (OS, CPU, RAM, Type of disk).

Michael