[Neo4j] Size limits for REST Server?

Pablo Pareja ppareja at era7.com
Thu Oct 13 17:04:07 CEST 2011

Hi Jim,

What do you exactly mean by discoverability ? Always getting all in/out rels
for a node?

About writing an extension, has anyone already done this at some level?
Is there any kind of docs about this?

And lastly (I just realized I only asked more questions so far... )  is the
REST-Server somehow prepared
for these extensions? I mean, could I use the 'skeleton' of the Server and
only change some parts in order
to get all this?

Thanks!

Pablo