[Neo4j] Transparent Distributed Queries?

amitp amit.portnoy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:40:23 CEST 2011

Hey thanks,

I've just read goldenOrb wiki, it's seem related BUT if I understand
correctly it's helps just with the distribution. I'm looking for a more
complete graph package that can be easily distributed  (I don't want to
implement my own query engine).

So I think I'll need to get into the depths of neo4j and see if I can change
the implentation to work on GoldenOrb Nodes...

Does this make sense? any points before I get lost in the code?

Thanks again,
Amit