[Neo4j] Run test and development DBs at same time

Steve Jalim steve at somefantastic.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 22:19:29 CEST 2011

Hi

Is there a common pattern for test-driven development (or even just running
unit tests) against a Neo DB without filling your development DB with test
data?

One solution I've thought might work is to run two Neo DBs, one in
/path/to/my/sandboxed/dev/data and another in
/path/to/my/sandboxed/test/data. However, looking at the conf files for neo,
I can't see scope for that without some fiddling around -- am I missing
something obvious?

Cheers
Steve