[Neo4j] Recommended way to deploy server software

doubleagent doubleagent03 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:17:29 CEST 2011

I would like to be able to specify the server jar in my project file (ie
maven dependency), and deploy it with my application, rather than download
separately via github and start/stop daemons.  I noticed this could be done
with the EmbeddedDb, and then then the server infrastructure can be wrapped
on top of that.

But I was unable to find which deps to require, or find any instructions on
bundling the standalone server architecture with my application.

If it's possible to just wrap the embedded db with a server architecture,
and specify the required deps for doing this from Maven,

1) How would I do it?
2) What are the performance characteristics between the Embedded server and
Standalone server?

Thanks