[Neo4j] Gremlin syntax for multiple paths in one call

KanTube michael at mkanner.com
Tue Oct 4 18:45:06 CEST 2011

Peter/Marko

I tried the following

g.v(62).out(‘Friend’, 'Like')

but receive the following error

javax.script.ScriptException: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No
signature of method:
com.tinkerpop.blueprints.pgm.impls.neo4j.Neo4jVertex.out() is applicable for
argument types: (java.lang.String, java.lang.String) values: [Friend,
Like]\nPossible solutions: out(), out(java.lang.String,
groovy.lang.Closure), out(java.lang.String), outE(), outE(java.lang.String),
outE(java.lang.String, groovy.lang.Closure)"

I am using V 1.4.1

The Split works and looks very interesting, which makes me ask, where I can
find documentation on all of these commands you keep coming up with.

A quick look at your split example; my syntax suggestion is (just a stab at
this since I really don’t have a firm grip on the underpinnings of Gremlin)

g.v(0).fork(it.out(), it.in(), etc…).merge()