[Neo4j] Neo4j Spatial build / run problems

danielb danielberchtold at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:09:27 CET 2011

Hi Peter,

that works, yes! But I still can't do spatial queries with the OSMLayer over
the server page. Today I have written a small test program in Java which
also includes a bbox query for a specific point and then traverses to the
corresponding OSM node. So far I am satisfied with that (I will also
continue in Java), maybe you can still get this 'issue' to work at your side
- or I just don't get it :)

Regards, Daniel