[Neo4j] Neo4j Data Capacities

Pekka Honkonen pekka.honkonen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:02:32 CET 2011

No, we don't got that store, but we are developing new type of fraud
detection solution to CC vendor. We have one asset what they are looking,
but we like to add that real time correlation identify to solution. If we
manage to get deal, then that solution will process that amount of
transactions. We got numbers from CC company.
-Pekka