[Neo4j] Neo4J: I am unable to run multiple queries at the same time

l.aurea lorenzoa at funcom.com
Thu Nov 10 01:20:47 CET 2011

Hi,

I hope it's something obvious (because I was not able to find anything on
this...) but I am running Neo4J Enterprise 1.5.M02 and I am being unable to
run more than query at the same time.

I can try either with Cypher or through REST, but if I issue multiple
queries, they all wait for the currently running one to complete before
proceeding (or at least it seems so).

I think I am doing something wrong, what is it?

--
LA