[Neo4j] REST api get list of all relationship properties (unique)

Jure Zakotnik jure at gmx.de
Sun Nov 6 19:25:41 CET 2011

Hi Peter,

sounds good, I'll check how to contribute..

Meanwhile I was working on the original question of the thread - getting a
list of unique properties used in the relationships. Since the lucene
indexer in neo4j always uses nodes or relationships, I don't see a way to
extract a list of relationship poperties, without retrieving all
relationships as well (e.g. 1M relationships with 5 different properties),
which could result in bad performance. Did I overlook something?
The other option would be a separate key-value-store or lucene index, but I
would like to keep only neo4j as persistence..

The use-case is an UI to create a relationship with auto-complete on
existing properties.

Regards, Jure