[Neo4j] error indexing node: status 405 returned

phoenix yingyangphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:30:59 CET 2011

I was trying to index node by this function. I get a 405. I can't figure out
what's the problem. Help would be greatly appreciated.

public static void indexNode(){
        String
uri="http://localhost:7474/db/data/index/node/myindex/name/phoenix";
        String post="http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/1";
        WebResource resource = Client.create().resource(uri);
        ClientResponse response =
resource.accept(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON).type(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON).entity("'"
+ post + "'").put(ClientResponse.class);
        System.out.println("status"+response.getStatus());

  }

I have created the index: myindex and node 1 also exists.