[Neo4j] BFS help using neo4j on a graph with 200 million edges, 10 million nodes, (branching factor ca. 50)

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Thu Oct 28 20:45:40 CEST 2010

David,
could you post your neo4j.properties configuration, so we can see how
that is configured? Also, what is the size of your store files?

I guess you are right, there is a lot of reading/writing going on. Do
you see any differences in Windows vs. Linux?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer