[Neo4j] Does removing a node/relationship automatically remove it from all indices?

Mattias Persson mattias at neotechnology.com
Wed Oct 27 19:05:30 CEST 2010

I assume we're talking about the new integrated index framework (not
IndexService), right? The Index framework which will replace
IndexService and has ability to index relationships and all that?

It's not a hard thing to implement the auto self-healing, clearing of
deleted entities from an index when encountered... I just haven't
gotten around to it. It's quite a nice feature, since it already hides
them for you, it might as well delete them for you.