[Neo4j] about neo4j

Jose Angel Inda Herrera jainda at estudiantes.uci.cu
Thu Oct 21 23:18:46 CEST 2010

hello Andreas,

thanks for the help above, my problem is this, I download the source code of Neo4j from the repository. Now, when I try
MVN compile with this and shows me what, I already configure the settings.xml,

root at jose:/home/jose# cd /home/jose/Documentos/esvn/components/
root at jose:/home/jose/Documentos/esvn/components# mvn clean -f pom-for-building-all-trunks.xml

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

Project ID: org.neo4j:neo4j-kernel:bundle:1.2-SNAPSHOT

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.neo4j:parent-central for project: org.neo4j:neo4j-kernel:bundle:1.2-SNAPSHOT for project org.neo4j:neo4j-kernel:bundle:1.2-SNAPSHOT

[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent: org.neo4j:parent-central for project: org.neo4j:neo4j-kernel:bundle:1.2-SNAPSHOT for project org.neo4j:neo4j-kernel:bundle:1.2-SNAPSHOT
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:404)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:272)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Cannot find parent: org.neo4j:parent-central for project: org.neo4j:neo4j-kernel:bundle:1.2-SNAPSHOT for project org.neo4j:neo4j-kernel:bundle:1.2-SNAPSHOT
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1396)
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:823)
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:508)
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:200)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:604)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:487)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:560)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:391)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: POM 'org.neo4j:parent-central' not found in repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.neo4j:parent-central:pom:2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

 for project org.neo4j:parent-central
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepository(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:605)
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.assembleLineage(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1392)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactNotFoundException: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.neo4j:parent-central:pom:2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

        at org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:228)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:90)
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepository(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:558)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.ResourceDoesNotExistException: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(DefaultWagonManager.java:404)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:216)
        ... 22 more
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Oct 21 17:16:34 CDT 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/43M

Cheers,
Jose.