[Neo4j] More PHP and REST goodness on the way

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Tue Oct 19 11:29:54 CEST 2010

Todd,
yes, of course, tried to point to your original work and of course,
the goal should be to get everything into one consistent state - that
is why I mention it here. Jake and Olle have been doing some
refactoring work, would be great if it is merged back or further
developed. I think there is a lot of potential in moving this to a
state where it can be used with the upcoming Neo4j community server
that includes the Web Administration
(http://github.com/neo4j/webadmin) and the REST components packaged as
an extensible server (Andreas Kollegger and me are talking about
basing it on OSGi with bundles providing REST functionality on the
fly). We would love to package even PHP examples into that
installation, so users can get an easy start, WDYT?

Anyway, of course all the cred to you Todd, sorry I did mention the
project, not your name :)

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

VP Product Development, Neo Technology