[Neo4j] In memory graph

Marko Rodriguez okrammarko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:26:50 CET 2010

Hi,

There are two solutions to this that I see.

1. Use Blueprints [ http://blueprints.tinkerpop.com ] and have a Neo4jGraph (on disk) and multiple TinkerGraphs (in-memory). Through Blueprints, its all the same API.

2. If you want to code specifically to the Neo4j API, then you can implement the Graph API in Neo4j to talk to TinkerGraph.
	- this would be cool for lots of people if someone wrote a Neo4j Graph API to Blueprints. This way, the Neo4j API could work for OrientDB, Sail, TinkerGraph, Redis, InfiniteGraph (soon), etc.

Good luck,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com