[Neo4j] architecture question

Anders Nawroth anders at neotechnology.com
Wed Jun 30 08:45:20 CEST 2010

Hi!

In most cases it should be a better choice to directly store the
attribute values in the underlying node like outlined here:
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Design_Guide#How_to_wrap_nodes_in_POJOs
Then there is no need for an update() method, and less memory will be
consumed as well.

If you have questions regarding this approach, please post them!

/anders