[Neo4j] architecture question

Дмитрий Медведев dmitry.medvedev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 01:47:56 CEST 2010

Oh yea, Marko! Thanks! I've seen the jo4neo. Still, I decided to start with
the functionality provided by the neo4j itself, since I'm a newbie in Java
and graph databases. Sorry. Maybe later :)

Best Regards,
Dmitry N. Medvedev,

Tel.:
+7 (903) 506 0376

E-mail:
dmitry.medvedev at gmail.com

PGP Key ID:0xC6FFA162

PGP Fingerprint:
A7AE 3EF2 47C2 79C7 4E6E  A2FF 428A 8163 D1BF A795