[Neo4j] Recommendation based on "likes"

veggen the_name_i_chose_first at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 20:33:34 CEST 2010

Thanks for the reply Marko. It's great to hear you're doing a presentation on
this exact topic!

Had to read a bit on Gremlin to grasp your code, but now I understand it (I
love Gremlin, btw). The only thing that is not clear to me here is sorting.
As I see it, the code will return a list of vertices (with duplicates
obviously), and I need that list sorted so that the vertex with the greatest
number of duplicates comes up first. Should this be handled separately
(after acquiring the list) or is there a way in Gremlin to sort the
resulting list of vertices by the number of traverses in each vertex? Or
maybe your code already deals with that without me realizing it (you said
"weighted by more similar people like that same things", but I don't see how
is that actually done)?

Thanks again!