[Neo4j] Neo4j with Amazon EC2 Setup

Dave butlerdi butlerdi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:59:06 CEST 2010

Yep, that is fine.

Just using Neo for an RDF store (dense tripple). It works ok but we need to
do a lot more work, so still using Allegrograph more (3/4). OWL2 and
Reasoner support for dynamic reasoning is really cool for us.
.
At present we are witing a NetKernel Module for Neo that will give us a very
stable and fast neo Rest service as well as provide easy scripting of apps
(DPML, Groovy JS, Ruby, PHP, Python ...).
Will post when we get done (mid August most likeley).

At present Neo is used to store RDF ised messages from barcode and RFID
readers in GS1 formats , events are then passed to Robots which handle
messaging and update Google Waves. It is all M2M except for dashboard.

Sail and all really need better docs. We have worked most of it out and when
we finish we will do some docs for internal use. You may also find some use
for them.