[Neo] highscalability.com talk about graphdb, including neo4j

Peter Neubauer neubauer.peter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:29:18 CET 2010

Good find Laurent!

All graph-related efforts are for popularizing this view on data.
HypgraphDB is using BerkelyDB in the background. We actually had that
backend in the early days of Neo4j as an option but it just wasn't up
to our performance requirements in the end. Also, we had problems
handling transactions on top of BerkeleyDB.

If you are interested in Hypergraphs, there is a section in Gremlin on
how to model Hypergraphs in a labelled graph:
http://wiki.github.com/tinkerpop/gremlin/modeling-hypergraphs

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology