[Neo] Sharding

Rick Whitesel (rwhitese) rwhitese at cisco.com
Tue Jan 26 21:20:01 CET 2010

Hi:

The corner stone of this data will be an identity to which we will want to associate information about that identity. The problem is sometimes we want to see what is related to the identity and other times we want to see what identities are related to some identity attribute, kind of LinkedInish.

-Rick