[Neo] Graph linking in Neo4j- Is it possible?

Mattias Persson mattias at neotechnology.com
Thu Jan 21 16:14:05 CET 2010

A graph with that size is easily managable within one single Neo4j
instance, so there's no need to partition it into several instances.

The most natural way of having subgraphs is via the reference node so
that you from the reference node have relationships to all your
subgraphs. You can of course even have relationships between nodes in
different subgraphs, since they're all part of the same big graph.

Would that work for you?

Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com