[Neo] Question about the Interface Traverser

Emil Eifrem emil at neotechnology.com
Wed Jan 6 15:33:20 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 15:29, Tim Langley <timlangley at me.com> wrote:
> When I try to access the collection (getAllNodes)
> for example to see how large the result set is then the traverser is automatically dumped to the last node (or reset)

That's the expected result. getAllNodes() is a convenient method that
basically iterates through the result set for you and return it as a
collection.

Looking through the javadoc, we obviously need to improve and clarify
that point. Thanks.

Emil Eifrém, CEO [emil at neotechnology.com]
Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com
Cell: +46 733 462 271 | US: 206 403 8808
http://blogs.neotechnology.com/emil
http://twitter.com/emileifrem