[Neo] Drop an index.

Taylor Cowan taylor_cowan at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 03:24:18 CET 2010

I share this concern.  In my case I don't want to drop the entire index, but instead remove the node from a particular index, regardless of which value it was indexed against.

removeIndex(Node n, String index);

or as a 2nd best option, have the index report how a node is indexed:

getValues(Node n, String index);

which I would then iterate over to remove using the 3 arg removeIndex(...)

Taylor