[Neo] Neo in a cluster?

Avishay Orpaz avishorp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 22:33:25 CET 2010

I load all properties eagerly. In order to load properties lazily, one needs either to use proxies or bytecode manipulation. Each technique has its own strenghts and weaknesses, and I'm using neither. Hopefully, one day I'll integrate my framework with neo-weave, a combination that will give this functionality.

Avishay