[Neo] Java outof 64 GB ram

Mattias Persson mattias at neotechnology.com
Fri Feb 26 13:11:15 CET 2010

2010/2/26 Miguel Ángel Águila <maguila at ac.upc.edu>:
> I will explain me better.
> Every node has:
> - One String that have 5 chars.
> - One String that have 3 chars.
> - One String that have 4 chars.
> - One String that have 100 chars.
Is one of them any kind of "node type"? Because often you can infer a
type from its relationships or surrounding environment, making that
property redundant in a way. (nodes can often represent one or more
logical entities, hence a single type wouldn't suffice and that's why
it isn't built in to the API).

Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com