[Neo] Neo4j Traverse API

krum at oocs.de krum at oocs.de
Thu Feb 25 08:26:54 CET 2010

Hi Satish,

if I understand you correctly, you could do the traversal in a breath first
fashion with
... node.traverse(Order.BREATH_FIRST, ...
You'll get the first degree Nodes before the second dgree nodes and so forth.

Regards,
Ulf

Satish Varma Dandu <dsvarma at gmail.com> hat am 24. Februar 2010 um 19:37
geschrieben: