[Neo] Neo4j Traverse API

Johan Svensson johan at neotechnology.com
Wed Feb 24 10:29:17 CET 2010

Hi,

You can not make such an ordered search using the Lucene indexing
service. You could try to only use a traverser instead of a Lucene
search and let the traverser do the filtering.

I am not sure I understand your problem completely. If you could
describe the problem in more detail I am sure we can come up with a
good solution for it.

Regards,
-Johan