[Neo] Managing nodes with same values for a property

mario.alemi at gmail.com mario.alemi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:54:03 CET 2010

Hi Sumanth,

Exactly like you would do for a real person, I'd say. Either you accept to
get back two nodes (in my case I often want all the nodes with
getProperty("type", "Customer") ), and then you iterate over them etc, or
you set up a simple Id as explained in
http://wiki.neo4j.org/content/Design_Guide#A_simple_Id_Generator.

Hope it will help.

Cheers