[Neo] Managing nodes with same values for a property

Sumanth Thikka sumanth at truesparrow.com
Wed Feb 24 07:40:24 CET 2010

Hi,

A clarification regarding the properties of nodes.
If I am not wrong two nodes can have same value for similar property.
For example:
         node1.setProperty("name", "Sumanth"),
         node2.setProperty("name", "Sumanth") is valid.
 node1 and node2 have same value "Sumanth" for the property "name".

My doubt is, how do we distinguish these nodes? Do we need to check if there
already exists any node with the similar property value in Lucene(if one
uses lucene) before creating?

Thank you,
T.Sumanth