[Neo] filtering content based on tags in multiple levels

Sumanth Thikka sumanth at truesparrow.com
Thu Feb 18 08:39:51 CET 2010

Hi,

Consider the following scenario:

We have some questions and some tag(s) associated with each question.
We have tags(lets say A, B, C, D, E etc) associated with some questions(just
like in stackoverflow <http://stackoverflow.com/>). We should be able to
filter all questions we have based on a tag(lets say it is A).
Once we have all questions having tag A, other tags associated with this set
of questions needs to be listed.
Selecting(filtering) a tag(say B) from this second level tags should filter
questions having the tags A and B.
The filtered questions have tags A, B and some other possibly.
The same above scenario should be served to any level of tags.

Is it possible to achieve by using neo4j? If yes, how can we achieve this?

Thanks in advance.