[Neo] neo4j performance testing

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Thu Feb 11 18:22:19 CET 2010

Dmitri,
it wold be very cool if, when your tests are done, the code, sample
anonymous data and testbed could be accessible somewhere. Partly
because I think it is a great effort which others are interested in,
and partly because we probably could integrate it into the continuous
integration process to make sure things are not degrading, and maybe
speed it up and tweak it.

WDYT?

Cheers,

/peter neubauer