[Neo] neo4j performance testing

Raul Raja Martinez raulraja at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:32:08 CET 2010

We have seen JMeter test highly impact the result after running 30+ threads,
but it also depends on hardware.
Somebody should come up with a distributed ec2 ami to run jmeter tests
distributed where you just tell it I want to simulate load for 50.000 users
and it creates ec2 instances that are tears down after the tests.
Other thing to keep in mind is that to simulate load on the servlets you
need to add ramp up time and think time for the users and let it warm up for
a few mins if you're trying to measure performance on a warm cache

Raul Raja