[Neo] deleting indexed nodes

Mattias Persson mattias at neotechnology.com
Wed Feb 10 22:56:37 CET 2010

No the node doesn't get deleted from the index when you call
Node.delete(). It's up to the application (as you said) to make sure
of that). However the index just skips nodes which aren't found in
IndexService.getNodes() so such errors can be hidden. Remember though
that ids are reused so if a node with id 10 is created and indexed,
then deleted (but not from the index) and then later on another node
is created with id 10 it'll show up as a hit from getNodes() even
though it might not actually be a hit.

Did that answer your question?

Neo Technology, www.neotechnology.com