[Neo] Popularity sorting

Chris Owen cowen at thoughtworks.com
Wed Feb 10 17:10:13 CET 2010

Thanks for all the response, Johan the pattern matcher looks interesting.

Following your example I see the results expected for matching the pattern
product-customer-product from the selected node. This is what we want,
though I wonder how we could repeat this match until a given depth is found
i.e. product-customer-product-customer-product....

At first I thought that this would be the case and it was only the
PropertyEqualConstraint on the propertyX pattern that was ensuring the the
first node in the pattern had to be named a given value. This didn't seem to
be the case though, as removing the constraint did nothing to the result
set.

Hope this makes sense, I'm still getting my head around all this.

Chris