[Neo] Can neo4j be run in memory only?

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Wed Feb 10 13:28:46 CET 2010

Thomas,
we are planning to do an in-memory implementation of Neo4j, but first
after 1.0, simply no bandwidth right now :(

However, a common pattern (even if it is not quite exact as Stefan
Armbruster just pointed out) is to roll back transactions after the
test, so things are never committed to the actual nodespace.

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology

GTalk:      neubauer.peter