[Neo] Lucene full text indexing service: searching multiple node keys

Jonny Wray jwray.develop at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:27:29 CET 2010

Yep, the resource concept of Compass maps pretty well to the property idea
in Neo. Good match as you say.

It's been a while since I wrote/test it but yes, I believe it did have
transaction support, via integration with Spring. It uses CompassDaoSupport
class as a template class and transactions were hooked in via the Spring XML
file. The template expects injection of this bean:

<bean id="compass" class="org.compass.spring.LocalCompassBean">
        <property name="configLocations">
            <list>
                <value>classpath:org/guanxi/compass.cfg.xml</value>
            </list>
        </property>
        <property name="transactionManager" ref="neoTxManager" />
    </bean>

That was the limit of the transaction integration I did. But, as I mentioned
I don't remember my test cases and if they cover what you had in mind.

Jonny