[Neo] Heresy

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Fri Feb 5 17:34:50 CET 2010

Hi there,
I know of some minor attempts to do that, and some major that might be
underway, but never heard back from the persons involved. Not sure on
the status of such thinking. We would love to do such a bridge, but it
seems it is still after all these years not trivial to either run the
Java code directly in .NET with something like IKVM, or to properly
bridge things. Very strange since the platforms are very close to each
other in thinking.

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

COO and Sales, Neo Technology