[Neo] Neo Error - "Block not inuse"

rick.bullotta at burningskysoftware.com rick.bullotta at burningskysoftware.com
Fri Feb 5 14:04:03 CET 2010

   Hi, Johan.

   Unfortunately, we needed to get the system back up and running ASAP, so
   I was unable to capture too much information.  I tried posting the
   information Peter requested but the listgroup's spam filter kept
   rejecting it. :(  I'll try again...

   - Don't have the stack trace, but it was inside of a class that updates
   property values on a node.  This class is invoked via a servlet
   request.  The servlet manages the Neo transaction context/wrapper.
   There may also be simultaneous reads from other servlet requests.

   - The version is 1.0-rc.

   - Operating system/file system is Windows 2008 Server R2, NTFS

   - We will attempt to reproduce by running the application at load over
   the weekend

   Rick