[Neo] Neo Error - "Block not inuse"

Johan Svensson johan at neotechnology.com
Fri Feb 5 13:48:32 CET 2010

Hi,

As Peter pointed out it would be really helpful with some more
information regarding this problem such as:

o full stacktrace
o version of Neo4j kernel running
(neo-1.0-b11/neo4j-kernel-1.0-rc/neo4j-kernel-1.0-SNAPSHOT)
o file system in use (ext3/ext4/ntfs?)
o can the problem be reproduced?

If you get a "block not in use" during a property update something has
gone wrong and I would really like to know what.

Regards,
-Johan