[Neo] Discussions on Google Waves

Craig Taverner craig at amanzi.com
Thu Feb 4 01:20:02 CET 2010

We have had some success using wave for discussions within the distributed
development team, and it was been valuable and definitely better than text
messaging, due to the ability to edit each others content and move towards a
document that describes a conclusion (somewhere between a text conversation
and a wiki). However, it is still not as nice as a wiki for longer living
documentation, so we tend to want to port final discussions into our own
wiki, and if there was a decent bot for that we'd be very happy.

So, my opinion is it is worth using, but I agree it is not without
limitations.