[Neo] Neo In The Wild - Vizatweet

Matt Johnston matt at lattaoutdoors.com
Wed Feb 3 15:56:37 CET 2010

Each report is a node that connects to a common parent "container" node.
Essentially creating sub-graphs for each report.

The dataset is actually pretty small for each report. Since the maximum
number of tweets that are being analyzed is 100, I would guesstimate that
the total number of nodes would be less than 300 (100 users + 100 tweets +
100 popular words). But that is the maximum number and actually it would be
less than that because the app only pulls common words amongst all 100
tweets, so the number of words would be smaller than that.

Matt