[Neo4j] Accessing node relationships via the Python REST client

Peter Neubauer peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com
Wed Dec 29 20:03:27 CET 2010


Javier,
changed as of revision 8182, hope it will make it into the release!

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer
Phone       +46 704 106975
LinkedIn   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
Twitter      http://twitter.com/peterneubauer

http://www.neo4j.org               - Your high performance graph database.
http://www.thoughtmade.com - Scandinavia's coolest Bring-a-Thing party.



On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Javier de la Rosa <versae at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 17:40, Peter Neubauer
> <peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com> wrote:
>> Javier,
>> you have any example of that? Just tried the default example plugins,
>> they look like
>
> I mean, I was talking about the keys "extensions-info", "node-index"
> and "relationship-index". "reference_node" is already using the
> underscore.
>
>>
>> [~/code/tmp] $curl http://localhost:7474/db/data/
>> {
>>  "extensions-info" : "http://localhost:7474/db/data/ext",
>>  "node" : "http://localhost:7474/db/data/node",
>>  "node-index" : "http://localhost:7474/db/data/index/node",
>>  "relationship-index" : "http://localhost:7474/db/data/index/relationship",
>>  "reference_node" : "http://localhost:7474/db/data/node/0",
>>  "extensions" : {
>>    "GetAll" : {
>>      "get_all_nodes" :
>> "http://localhost:7474/db/data/ext/GetAll/graphdb/get_all_nodes",
>>      "getAllRelationships" :
>> "http://localhost:7474/db/data/ext/GetAll/graphdb/getAllRelationships"
>>    },
>>    "Spatial" : {
>>      "addPointToLayer" :
>> "http://localhost:7474/db/data/ext/Spatial/graphdb/addPointToLayer"
>>    }
>>  }
>>
>> meaning that they expose the plugin class and the method, or the name
>> (get_all_nodes) that is user-defined ...
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> /peter neubauer
>>
>> GTalk:      neubauer.peter
>> Skype       peter.neubauer
>> Phone       +46 704 106975
>> LinkedIn   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
>> Twitter      http://twitter.com/peterneubauer
>>
>> http://www.neo4j.org               - Your high performance graph database.
>> http://www.thoughtmade.com - Scandinavia's coolest Bring-a-Thing party.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Javier de la Rosa <versae at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 17:05, Peter Neubauer
>>> <peter.neubauer at neotechnology.com> wrote:
>>>> is there anything we need to change in the Neo4j
>>>> REST API before 1.2 in order to be done here?
>>>
>>> I'm not sure, but I think the new plugins feature exposes URL's with
>>> hyphens instead of underscores.
>>>
>>>> It seems the only thing
>>>> required here are changes on the Python side?
>>>
>>> Yes. I'm trying update the code on each milestone.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Javier de la Rosa
>>> http://versae.es
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Neo4j mailing list
>>> User at lists.neo4j.org
>>> https://lists.neo4j.org/mailman/listinfo/user
>>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Neo4j mailing list
>> User at lists.neo4j.org
>> https://lists.neo4j.org/mailman/listinfo/user
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Javier de la Rosa
> http://versae.es
> _______________________________________________
> Neo4j mailing list
> User at lists.neo4j.org
> https://lists.neo4j.org/mailman/listinfo/user
>


More information about the User mailing list